(11k) Media under President Trump
- also report about the poorer areas of cities or
- have reporters in smaller rundown towns or
- read articles from journalists who write about this and
- not ignore angry comments by people but investigate the reasons why people are angry while
- not mainly oppose or agree with analyses and policies from candidates because of ideology but agree or disagree with what someone says (e.g. how can the “better” media oppose a president who says he wants jobs for jobless Americans and stop the outsourcing of jobs to badly-paid countries although, of course, they can disagree with the policies he want to use to achieve more jobs such as investments in the fossil fuel industry instead of clean energy so they can support a candidate who wants well-paid jobs for local people but proposes better solutions)
- while accept that a certain proportion of society will never listen to reason.