My first blog

I just started my first blog. I hope that I will use it as I am not that good in writing.

A short summary of myself, later you will know more about me. I was born in Sint-Truiden, Flanders, Belgium. This is a small town in the East of Flanders, Dutch speaking part of the country. To have an idea, there is a direct street to the better known city Liege in Walloon, the French speaking part of Belgium. I studied in Leuven (Rega School, Chemistry) and Brussels (Vrije Universiteit van Brussel, Biomedical Sciences), whereby I did my final year in London (King's College London). Then I continued my studies at the Universiteit van Gent where I did my Ph.D. in Medical Sciences. Finally, I went back to London and worked as a scientist at King's College London, and I did some teaching. Now I am working at King's College London and ReNeuron.

I like London, always wanted to return after I went back to Belgium. Now that I am here again, I am enjoying it: when the weather is nice, I go to the park, have great cappuccinos in the afternoon while I go for a drink in the evening and sometimes I go clubbing, mainly in clubs were they play R&B.

Next time more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(12z) Don't blame animals for the climate crisis

(18l) Belgium, king Leopold II and Congo

Extreme left joins extreme right over Ukraine. Hard to understand